What is an Eyelash Lift & Tint?
Eyelash lifting and tinting are separate procedures that have the goal of improving the appearance of your eyes. They can be done separately but can deliver maximum beautification when done together. Their lasting results open up your eyes without the need to apply eye makeup on a regular basis, making it possible for you to look more energetic and youthful in an effortless manner.
What can you expect from an eyelash lift?
An eyelash lift works like a perm for your lashes. The treatment curls and lifts the lashes to open up the eyes, making them look wider for a more youthful and beautiful appearance.
What can you expect from an eyelash tint?
An eyelash tinting procedure will give your eyes a defined look without the need for eye makeup. It involves carefully dying the lashes using safe tints to darken their appearance. Tinting can also be done for the eyebrows to help you achieve a lovely made-up appearance without cosmetics. There are many different eyelash and eyebrow tint shades available to perfectly suit your skin tone and hair colouring. An eyelash tint is best if you want your eyes to always look beautifully defined but are not too keen to deal with the regular effort of putting on mascara – or if you simply are too busy for this extra step.
Here are the basic eyelash lift steps:
- A silicon pad will be applied to the closed eyelid
- The lashes are lifted and then applied with a solution that breaks the eyelashes’ bonds, allowing them to take on any shape.
- After a short period, the solution is removed and replaced with a rebuilding solution
- The lashes are then allowed to follow the shape of the silicon pad to achieve the desired curl
- The rebuilding solution is rinsed off, with the lashes staying curled for approximately two months
Eyelash Lift & Tint
|Eyelash Lift & Tint|
|Eyelash Lift & Tint||£45|